Thursday, August 15, 2013

Nicknames Gone Amok for Tom Brady


Tom Brady's Wicked Accent
How about some baked beans? 
Matt Damon, shame on you!
Oh, yeah, I take a Zumba class.  I can dance-kick him. 
Tom Brady gets really hot under the collar, loses his patience, and storms off.  But in the meantime, he's prompted some standup-awesome one liners from his fellow actors.


Tom Brady:  On Set With A Super Fan
Man, I fucking love that guy!
Mike Mitchell is the super fan, and this video must've been boatload-fun to make.  Probably there was a general script, but I gathered it was mostly Mitchell doing his thing and Brady playing along.  Then, it was some deft editing, which made the video look like the rough yet appealing fare we see a lot on YouTube.  


Funny or Die Tom Brady's Best Friend from Under Armour
I call him "Tommy."

"Tom Bomb."

"Tomahawk."

"Brady Bunch."

"Tom.a.to Soup."

"Shady Brady."

"Tommy Salami."

"That's Tommy Salami, being Tommy Salami. He always does that."
Thank you for reading, and let me know what you think!

Ron Villejo, PhD

No comments:

Post a Comment