Friday, August 30, 2013

Is Robert Griffin III Back or Not?


(image credit)
Mark your calendars, football fans: September 9th MNF. Redskins vs. Eagles, and, yep, RG3 is slotted in.


(image credit)
"I would say I'm 100 percent, but you can't put a number on it," Griffin told ESPN980 Radio in Washington earlier this week. "No one ever knows when they are 100 percent or what percentage they're playing at. The biggest thing is, I'm not below 100 percent."
First I'm, like, huh? Then I'm, like, yeah, OK, whatever.


(image credit)
So have the communications, decision-making, and injury-recovery issues been resolved? I mean, really.


Apparently, not so fast.

I posted these photos and comments on Google+ yesterday, but late last night I ran into this ESPN article - RG III, Shanahan to talk this weekend.  Apparently the good doctor has some lingering concerns, and shared them privately with Redskins head coach Mike Shanahan.

I guess we'll find out after this weekend's tête-à-tête.  I say, Let's not rush the young man back.  

Thank you for reading, and let me know what you think!

Ron Villejo, PhD

No comments:

Post a Comment