Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Maria Sharapova Puts the Sugar in Sugarpova


Anna Kournikova was an attractive model, who played tennis.  Maria Sharapova is a tennis player, who is so attractive in looks and winsome in personality that modeling is a natural outcrop.  Indeed she is photogenic in traditional media and engaging in social media.  The following are from her Facebook page.

Have to keep working hard 

A good morning workout in NYC!

This is what happens when I see it... Tucking my belly in as I write this!

One of my fav pics [from the SHAPE Magazine shoot]

Send me an invitation to a wedding and I will show up with bells and whistles!

The Goddess of Tennis

You know you're in Paris when you eat something that looks as good as it tastes

Sugarpova is premium candy

Thank you for reading (er, looking), and let me know what you think!

Ron Villejo, PhD

No comments:

Post a Comment