Friday, February 7, 2014

Did Peyton Manning switch `Omaha! to `Des Moines?


(image credit)
What impressed me the most about Seahawks D: (3) takeaway mentality, (2) run-after-catch stops, (1) speed off the snap.
Me too!
Yep. The Seahawks as a team put on a football clinic for the Broncos. 
It was crazy!
Yep, I was hoping to see a competitive football game. But the Seahawks were just so crazy-good, they were stunning to watch. I kept thinking... every Bears player and coach ought to be watching this! 
I was too. It was over before it began on the first snap! I was like WOW! They can't do anything! The Omaha didn't even work..Haha.. 
I don't know, maybe Manning changed it all up, and was saying Des Moines, Des Moines... Whatever it was, it just didn't work (lol). 
Hahaha!!! Too funny!! 
Lesson learned for Mr. Manning: Stick with Omaha. It worked all season long, didn't it. 
It did! Lol 
I personally was just dumbfounded the entire game. Couldnt believe their the defense was THAT good...
Yep, me, too. It was a stunning display of football by the Seahawks as a whole. 

Thank you for reading, and let me know what you think!

Ron Villejo, PhD

No comments:

Post a Comment