Monday, October 28, 2013

ESPN Does Commercials Good



Known as The Professor, John Clayton rocks with his astute on-camera analysis.  In this behind the scenes, we see he rocks off camera, too.

Checking in.  Name, please?  Michael Jordan.  Oh.  
There has to be a lot of Michael Jordans out there, who are suffering, because they are not Michael Jordan.


Our very own Patrick Kane scores a goal, goes dadada, then gets knocked down.  I love it.  


Indeed slow day at the office for Usain Bolt: 9.69.  His best day:  9.58.


When do I get to race with Usain Bolt?

What, you're a Russian spy or something?
Fact is stranger than fiction, or is fiction stranger than fact?  Alex Ovechkin is a Russian spy.  Really?


Exactly.  Do not borrow Post-Its from Georges St. Pierre.  

So giant worms can spring into my face?  Nice try...  You're evil.   
Can I have my can back?  
I figured, Why not throw in an oldie-but-goodie Maria Sharapova bit?

Thank you for reading, and let me know what you think!

Ron Villejo, PhD

No comments:

Post a Comment