Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Adriana Lima Smolders for Kia and FIFA


In my country [Brazil], this is fùtbol.
Sure, Adriana Lima can barge in on my football practice any time, and even kick a soccer ball right into my gut.  I may not be able to breathe, but it's only oxygen.

Fùtbol.
Sure, Adriana Lima can drape herself all over me, grab the remote and change the channel, then ruin my hairstyle.  Except I don't have hair (bummer).

Fùtbol.
I don't know how much Adriana Lima made just for walking in, saying one word, and blowing a kiss.  But, no problem, whatever she asks for, I will pay it, for my next ad campaign.

Speaking of ads, this is a campaign for the new Kia Sorrento, ahead of the FIFA World Cup, beginning tomorrow, Thursday, June 12th.

Thank you for reading, and let me know what you think!

Ron Villejo, PhD

No comments:

Post a Comment