Thursday, September 19, 2013

Andy Reid Drama Tonight in Philadelphia


Andy Reid coached the Eagles for 14 years
One of the best dramas in the National Football League comes tonight:  Chiefs versus Eagles.  Andy Reid gets fired, gets a new job in, like, 2 minutes. Andy Reid returns to Philly, like, 2 days after getting fired.  Andy Reid, going in:  two-and-oh, baby. Will Andy Reid & Co. go three-and-oh tonight against his old team?

Andy Reid looks on, as Michael Vick warms up
Andy Reid's former players sound off with praises for him:
"Andy Reid is a man who will go down in history, in my book, as one of the greatest coaches of all time and one of the greatest men I've ever met," [Michael] Vick said. 
"There are so many good things I could say about him," [LeSean] McCoy said. "Excellent person. I think people don't really realize how good of a person he really was. ... We definitely miss him, but I mean, it's football. It's a business." 
"Coach Reid is a father figure to me," said [DeSean] Jackson, who was once suspended by Reid for a game for breaking team rules. "He's a great guy, and we've been keeping in contact throughout the offseason and the preseason. He texted me after last week's game, so it's going to be great to see him come back."
SI Andrew Perloff and Don Banks talk Eagles loss in Week 2 football.  But how will Chip Kelly & Co. do against Andy Reid & Co. tonight to begin Week 3?  Let's get in front of the TV.

Thank you for reading, and let me know what you think!

Ron Villejo, PhD

No comments:

Post a Comment